- Fixed Alert Queue Processor error when sending emails.
- Updated to v22.
- Made compatible with v23.
- Fixed issues with employee recipient types.
- Fixed issue with error text lengths.
19.2.230829.2 / 17.1.230825.1
19.2.230823.1 / 17.1.230817.7
- Added the ability to use email subjects for User Alert descriptions.
- Made compatible with v22.
- Check alert filter before scheduling.
- Added queue for existing records feature.
- Fixed action promoted categories.
- Added option to check filters before sending the alert.
SALESLINESTOCKOUTto avoid multiple alerts for the same record.
- Added Customer Credit Limit (
- Added company signature fields to Alert Email.
- Updated alert email layout.
- Added more company related fields to alerts email report.
- Fixed error on clearing alert entry page name.
- Fixed error on resend email.
- Removed automatic cue setup on role centres.
- Alert description is no longer included in the alert text by default.
19.2.220524.2 and 17.1.220524.2
- Fixed FlowField values not calculated when sending alert emails.
- Removed internal access from AlertScheduler codeunit.
19.2.220422.2 and 15.4.220422.1
- Event triggered alerts no longer error if the filter conditions aren’t meet when the queue is processed.
- Made compatible with BC v20.
- Integrated with the new emailing system.
15.4.220221.1 and 17.1.220221.2
- Fixed sending an email for alert type of Employee.
- Upgraded app to v17.
- Made compatible with BC v19.
- Added employee option to alert recipient type.
- Fixed wrong RecRef being retrieved when sending multiple alert queue entries.
- Made compatible with 19.0.