This alert sends a weekly digest of all newly created customers.
This example follows the same steps covered in Creating a new Alert.
- From Alert Entries, select Create Alert.
- Select the Customer table. The Trigger will be When a New Record is Created.
- The alert will be created for all new customers. No filters should be entered.
- Select who should be notified. See the Change who an alert is sent to guide for options on alert recipient setup.
- Select when the alert should be sent. See the How to schedule Alerts guide for options on schedule setup. In this example, When to Send will be Interval – Recurring on a Regular Schedule.
- Start Date: The date that alert entries should start being recorded
- Next Check Date: The first date that alert entries will be sent
- Review the settings and select Finish to create the Alert.