Construction waste recycler implements the enwis) waste management system
Alex Fraser Group is Australia’s leading construction and demolition materials recycler with six major recycling centres in Victoria and Queensland. It is a private organisation that has operated for over 130 years, with a capacity to produce in excess of 3 million tonnes of recycled product every year. In fact, it has recycled 20 million tonnes of concrete since 1985, and its road-base and aggregate products use 65% less carbon dioxide than any equivalent quarry product.
The business challenge
Over the years, Alex Fraser’s business demands quickly superseded its infrastructure, forcing it to add various disparate applications as and when needed in Melbourne and Brisbane. This resulted in:
- Multiple technologies with no upgrade paths
- Multiple Information silos
- Ineffective business procedures
- Reliance on manual processes
- Efforts prone to error or duplication
By implementing a fully integrated ERP system, Fenwick helped Alex Fraser achieve the following impressive results:
- Customer service errors reduced by 75%
- Manual processes in the weighbridge reduced by more than 55%
- Duplicated efforts reduced
- Sales cycle improved
- Operating costs reduced
If you would like to see how Fenwick Software can help you achieve similar results in your organisation, simply download the full case study or contact our office for a business requirements discussion.