In this document we explain what personal information we collect, and how we treat your personal information. We encourage You to read this Policy.
We have defined below the key terms that we use in this policy.
- “App” means any software written by Fenwick Software and provided to You for use in your Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central System
- “Data” means any data provided by You or with Your authority on our Website
- “You” and “Your” means the user of the website, or the subscriber to our Apps
- “Website” means the fenwick.com.au, fenwick.com.au, and enwis.com.au websites, and any related subdomains
By accessing our Website or purchasing our Apps, You consent to the terms of this Policy and agree to be bound by it, and by the terms in our License Agreement.
Collection of Your Personal Information
To provide You with Apps for your Dynamics 365 Business Central system and service on our Website, we may need to collect Data about a company or an individual. That Data can include personal information. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, it may include (but is not limited to) information such as the individual’s name, email address, telephone number, bank account details, taxation details, and financial information.
We may collect personal information directly from You when You:
- register to purchase an App
- use an App
- post a comment on our Blog
- provide feedback for an App
- contact our support team
- visit our Website
You can always choose not to provide Your personal information to us, but it may mean that we are unable to provide You with an App, or support You in the use of our software or Website.