Following the merger of RTUNet and Technotrade, Semaphore was established in 2006 and specialises in the manufacture of Kingfisher and TBox—high-end telemetry devices which monitor, measure, record and transmit data to secondary locations. With offices in Australia, Belgium and the United States, Semaphore supplies clients worldwide and boasts a global customer base. Their business encompasses Manufacturing, Sales, Research & Development and Customer Support.
Global system consolidation gives real-time operational visibility for Semaphore
Semaphore was operating different legacy systems across their regional offices. The result was a lack of real-time visibility over the business, process inefficiencies around reporting, and a reliance on manual data entry and third party programs like Excel to extend functionality.
The Fenwick Solution
Fenwick implemented NAV across Semaphore’s global business, handling the specific requirements of the individual geographical regions, and optimising the use of the workshop, meeting and training time required for Semaphore employees, thereby minimising travel and time spent away from the office.
- Real-time visibility of business operations and more informed decision-making
- Tailored reporting at the click of a button and greater access to information
- More effective planning and forecasting
- Streamlined and more informed sales processes
- Consistency of business processes and more effective management of offices across the globe