Aristopet is a Queensland based manufacturer of pharmaceutical and healthcare products for pets.
It is a major supplier to the specialist pet shop, grooming and veterinarian market both locally and overseas. The company exports to more than thirty countries.
Having achieved 500% growth over ten years, Aristopet is now one of Australia’s largest suppliers of pet care products.
The business challenge
Aristopet decided that it could gain significant advantages by replacing its outdated AMIS system with a system capable of helping it to manage its manufacturing, material requirements planning and warehousing.
The new system needed to be integrated with financials, sales, production scheduling, manufacturing, quality control and purchase ordering. Aristopet wanted a very fast implementation.
Fenwick implemented NAV with selected Fenwick Gold modules in four months. The implementation of Fenwick Gold modules avoided the need to write extensions to NAV. This saved both time and money as well as removing ongoing support and upgrade issues.
- Significant reduction of time spent on manual tasks and error correction
- Improvement in the percentage of deliveries in full and on time
- Increase in the percentage of stock turnover
- Extension of locked-in production schedule period
- Reduction of time spent on the purchasing function
- Just-in-time purchasing for production requirements