This example will send an alert to the specified user when a new G/L Account is created.
This example follows the same steps covered in Creating a new Alert.
- From Alert Entries, select Create Alert.
- Select the G/L Account table. The Trigger will be When a New Record is Created, then press Next.
- No filters should be entered. Press Next to continue. The alert will be activated for all new G/L Accounts.
- Select who should be notified. See the Change who an alert is sent to guide for options on alert recipient setup. Press Next to continue.
- Select when the alert should be sent. See the How to schedule Alerts guide for options on schedule setup. Press Next to continue.
- Review the settings summary and select Finish to create the Alert.