Create an alert when the Payment Terms are changed on a Vendor, where Prepayment % is not zero.
This example follows the same steps covered in Creating a new Alert.
- From Alert Entries, select Create Alert.
- Select the Vendor table. The Trigger will be When a specific Field or Fields change.
- In the Fields section select the Payment Terms Code field. Select Next
- The alert should only be sent when the Vendor Prepayment % field is not zero. Select Next
- Select who should be notified. See the Change who an alert is sent to guide for options on alert recipient setup. Select Next
- Select when the alert should be sent. See the How to schedule Alerts guide for options on schedule setup.
- Review the settings and select Finish to create the Alert