Ship-It with MachShip allows you to save your provider’s printers in Business Central. The Ship-It printer setup will decide which printer to send labels to.
Use this to change the flow of which printer to send all your labels by using the default configuration which can then be customized by User Setup, Location, or on the MachShip Setup page.
Setting up your MachShip Printer Token
When creating printers in MachShip a Printer Token will be provided. This token handles sending your manifests to the printer of your choice.
Locate and open the MachShip Printers page. This allows you to specify a:
- Code which is a unique identifier for your printer.
- Description for your printer.
- Printer Token given to you in MachShip to represent your printer.
How to set the printer when creating consignments
The MachShip Printer Code can be found on User Setup, Location, or the MachShip Setup page.
The order of selecting a printer is as follows:
- Printer code set on the User Setup.
- Printer code set on the Location
- Printer code set on the Ship-It with MachShip Setup page.