Designed to make management of label printing efficient, Label-It provides a user-friendly setup to help in the creation and management of your business labels within Business Central.
Included Label Templates
Several templates are included with Print-It. You can review the steps for printing each label type below:
Label templates are the label designs available in your system. You can add more along with the included templates.
If you have a custom labelling scenario, see How to integrate your own labelling scenario to Label-It for instructions on how to integrate to Label-It.
Setting up Label-It for the first time
- Open the Assisted Setup page via the Search box
- On the Assisted Setup list page, choose Set up Label-It, and then the assisted setup page will be opened.
- Read the description and then choose the Next action
- If you have not done the setup for Cloud Companion, please follow the instructions in this article. Once you are done, choose the Next action.
- In this step, you will have the options to enable or disable the included default labels that come with Label-It. Choose the Next action when you have made your selections.
- You are done with the initial setup for Label-It. Choose the Finish action to complete the setup.