- Fixed error when changing work centre type on production journals.
- Removed obsolete setup of web services.
- Drag and Drop Production Scheduler: Added new web services setup.
- Drag & Drop Production Scheduler: Added
EnableGraphSchedulercolumn to Manufacturing Setup query.
- Fixed sales line detail being incorrectly copied during copy documents.
- Drag & Drop Production Scheduler:
- Added “Enable Graphical Prod. Scheduler” field to Manufacturing Setup.
- Resolved issue where queue processors are started in all companies, causing a concurrency limit to be exceeded. Only start processor in companies using the Graphical Production Scheduler.
- Drag & Drop Production Scheduler: Deprecated
- Drag & Drop Production Scheduler: Resolved Microsoft Hosted Web Services timezone issue using scheduled tasks.
- Target v21.
- Fixed action categories on Production Scheduler page.
- Drag & Drop Production Scheduler: Initial release.
- Moved Emphasize variable as protected var on Production Scheduler page.
- Added simulation type to work centre card.
- Removed unneeded filter on shortage calculation.
19.2.221028.3 / 17.1.221103.1
- Fixed calculate ending date not respecting sorting order.
- Updated new docs URL.
- Upgraded app to v19.
- Replaced by
CreateProductionOrderfrom BC v18 onwards.
- Replaced by
- Replaced Scheduled Need (Qty.) with Qty. on Component Lines field.
- Field Scheduled Need (Qty.) is marked for removal. Use the field Qty. on Component Lines instead
- Changed various option fields to enums.
- Locked down public functions & updated integration events to call from Integration Handler CU.
- Code refactoring & cleanup.
- Added filter groups to Calc. Ending Date-Time function on Production Scheduler page.
- Restructured Calc. Ending Date Times report for new subscribers.
- Fixed work centre rename error with calendar absence entries.
- Fixed issue with
UpdateCompQtyandTimerunning for component lines with scrap inputted against them.
- Skips set schedule on conflict check.
- Updated code quality fixes.
- Conflicts checks between routing lines start/end times are now exclusive, i.e. the same ending and starting time no longer counts as an overlap.
- Deprecated calling of on-prem function
- Fixed filters copied to the production scheduler report from the production scheduler page.
- Fixed sales order no. not being populated on routing lines.
- Replaced the global boolean inside the Conflict Event Handler to use the Manual Binding Design Pattern.
- Replaced set filter criteria in conflict codeunit to query objects to improve performance .
- Added new firm planning and released production order actions.
GetNextSequenceNofunction to work off queries.
OnBeforePageInitevent to Production Scheduler page.
- Moved filter variables as protected var on Production Scheduler page.
- Added “Prod. Order Routing Line” as a param for
- Fixed error on printing reports Production Order Schedule and Job Card.
- Fixed Work Centre Group Code not updating when changing Work Centre Code on various production related tables.
- Fixed validation not being called for inserting/modifying comments.
- Hid blocked production orders from Production Scheduler page.
- Initialise Production Scheduler reports on install.
- Added event for handling creation of journal lines.
- Initial AppSource release.