enwis has been developed specifically for the Waste Management and Recycling industry and fully road-tested in over 400 companies worldwide. enwis, by tegos, provides a completely integrated ERP solution.
Fenwick Software has partnered with the German company tegos for over 10 years to deliver their integrated waste and recycling solution, enwis, to the Australasian region.
We have built on our decades of experience implementing systems for businesses, working with our clients in the waste and recycling industry. We help them improve their processes and fine tune enwis) to provide value by reducing manual operations, automating processes and providing more accurate and timely information.
Discover how Alex Fraser, a leader in waste management and recycling systems, reduced customer service errors, improved employee performance, and positively impacted bottom line results using enwis).
- Integrated Financials with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV
- Contract Management
- Equipment Rental and Management
- Invoicing and Rebates
- Flexible Pricing
- Vehicle Tracking and Communication
- Material Management and Processing
- Integrated Weighbridge
- Service Agreement Management
- Automatic Order Generation
- Run Planning
- Drag and Drop Dispatch Scheduling with EasyDispatch
- Hazardous Material Tracking and Reporting
- Multi-Site Handling
- Microsoft Certified Extension
Several Gold Granules have been developed to enhance enwis) Gold functionality even further.
10 years of working with tegos and the waste and recycling industries, has developed our knowledge of this multifaceted industry and penned various blogs discussing our experiences.
Fenwick software will be exhibiting again at the Australian Waste & Recycling Expo (AWRE) 2012. The event now in its third year is the biggest