- eBanking Direct Debit for Australia and New Zealand Connector: Removed obsolete actions to prevent confusion.
- Made compatible with v22.
- eBanking Direct Debit for Australia and New Zealand Connector:
- Provides compatibility to Australia and New Zealand localisations for eBanking Direct Debit.
- Provides upgrade from eBanking Direct Debit for Australia to eBanking Direct Debit for Australia and New Zealand.
- eBanking Direct Debit for Australia and New Zealand: Initial release, supports worldwide environments.
- Target v21.
- Renamed to eBanking Direct Debit for Australia.
- File path auto-shown when local storage connector is installed.
- Made File Name field editable on the Create eBanking EFT File request page.
- Updated Gold Account dependency to v17.
- Referencing the new Bank Account and Bank Branch No. validation functions.
- Refactored Bank Account and Bank Branch No. validation functions to display the derived source record caption and id for clearer error messaging.
ValidateInsertreferences. A new parameter was added in eBanking Core v17.1.220223.1.
- Added data upgrade on account type.
- Added new parameter to
ValidateInsertfunction in Gen Journal Line table extension.
- Increase emphasis of payment method field if it’s set to be mandatory.
- Added check before EFT account type usages.
- Tables are now publicly accessible.