eBanking Direct Debit (BECS) adds new functionality to the Cash Receipt Journal page to create payment files for Direct Debit.
The following fields are added to the Cash Receipt Journal list:
|Lodgement Reference No.||Specifies a lodgement reference number for this entry.|
|EFT Payment||Specifies if this entry is an EFT payment.|
|Direct Debit Payment||Specifies if this entry is a Direct Debit payment.|
Suggest customer receipts
You can automatically suggest the list of customer receipts to collect payments from customers. To suggest the customer receipts:
- Select Process > Suggest Customer Receipts on the Actions bar
- Enter the required filters to generate receipt entries
- Select OK to generate the entries.
Create a Direct Debit payment file
To generate a payment file for direct debit:
- Select Process > Create eBanking EFT file on the Actions bar
- Enter the required fields on the request page
- Select OK to generate the file. The payment file will be downloaded to your computer.
Cancel a Direct Debit payment file
To cancel a payment file that has been generated:
- Highlight the entries to revert the payment
- Select Process > Cancel eBanking EFT file on the Actions bar
- A confirmation dialog will pop up to confirm the cancellation status.