- Added prompt to remove unavailable tables and fields before exporting or importing config packages.
- Fixed issue when opening Initialise Default Posting Setup.
- Company Setup Toolkit for Australia: Fixed issue when opening Initialise Default BAS Setup.
- Fixed lookup on UOM linked type.
- Add Person Responsible, Status, and Due Date to Config Package tables.
- Added Unique to Company and Excel Import/Export to Config Package Table.
- Added Default Dimension as a Linked Table Type.
- Fixed Unit of Measure Linked Table Type not updating the master record with the UoM code.
- General improvements to the Linked Table feature.
- Added Move To action to Config Package Fields.
- Improvements to move actions on Config Package Fields.
- Removed Australian specific functionality, this has been moved to Company Setup Toolkit for Australia.
- Company Setup Toolkit for Australia:
- Initial release.
- Provides Australian specific functionality related to Post Code and GST/BAS Setup.
- Added the following linked tables for config packages:
- Customer/Vendor Bank Account
- Item Reference
- Ship-to Address
- Item/Resource/Capacity Unit of Measure
- Fixed issue when adding tables with Data Migration Toolkit installed.
- Fixed No. Series initialisation issue causing No. Series to start with a blank value instead of 1.
- Fixed “Allow Gaps in Nos.” validation error when initialising number series.
- Target v21.
- Added linked table feature to configuration packages.
- Fixed Sequence Name blank issue when initialising the No. Series.
- Allows gaps in No. Series when defaulting custom number series.
- Added Initialise No. Series action to setup pages.
- Added Batch Change Prod. BOM and Routing Status functionality.
- Added ability to Import Postcodes.
- Updated app URLs.
- Company Setup Toolkit for Gold Base Application: Handle no. series initialisation for Overseas Import.
- Updated straight-line depreciation conditions and assignments when importing fixed asset.
- Allow up to 8 dimensions on Fixed Asset import.
- Added straight line % to Fixed Asset import.
- Prevent document and document 2 from being the same value on import fixed assets.
- Added Import Fixed Assets action to Fixed Asset Setup page.
- Fixed location retrieval in Import Fixed Assets XMLPort.
- Fixed “Journal Batch Name” validation on Import Fixed Assets request page.
- Fixed Description field only validating 50 characters instead of 100 in Import Fixed Assets XMLPort.
- Added more tooltips.
- Initial release.
- Initialise Posting Groups and Setup.
- Initialise BAS Report and related setup.