- Fixed receiver name to a maximum length of 50 on the consignment.
- Added Sales Order No. to Smart Freight consignment. This is listed under the additional reference tab in SmartFreight on the consignment page.
- Added more properties on the Dangerous Goods page for more information on a dangerous goods entry.
- Removed confirm message during posting of order when packages exists but no consignment created.
- Allow packing from a Warehouse Shipment.
- When giving SmartFreight details about a package, we always indicate that the dimension values are per package.
- Added Agent Selection Type to Ship-to-Address page.
- Added Shipping Agent, Shipping Agent Service, Package Tracking and Estimated Delivery Date to document list pages.
- Added Cubage factor field on the Ship-It Setup page which is a requirement for compare shipping options.
- Adds the Sell-to Phone No. on a consignment upon creation.
- Agent Selection Type automatically changes to “Specific” after actioning Import or Calculate Shipping Options, as a Shipping Agent has been automatically selected for you.
- Upgraded app to v21.
- Fixed v22 compatibility.
- Enabling Demo-Mode on Ship-It Set Up page will create test data to perform features in demo mode.
- Fixed Test Connection action on ship-it setup page.
- Added volume in calculation of Shipping Cost when comparing delivery options.
Requires an update for Pack-It 17.1.220304.1.
- Packages that contain dangerous goods will now be specified upon creation of a Smart Freight consignment.
- Only Carriers that allows the transport of dangerous goods will be displayed when comparing delivery options with packages that contain dangerous goods.
- Fixed Substring start index issue.
Ensure you have the correct set up in Smart Freight to use the ‘Get Delivery Options’ API call i.e Having Smart Freights’ transit times set-up will return the estimated delivery date time in Ship-it. Otherwise, the shipping options won’t contain a date time.
- Added the ability to compare shipping options for more than 5 packing lines.