- Allow auto package action to be used by external applications depending on Pack-It.
- Fixed quantity calculations when partially packing items using Pack-It action.
- Added more properties on the Dangerous Goods page for more information on a dangerous goods entry.
- Add shipping agent/service fields to document list pages that allow packing eg. Sales Order List, Inventory Pick list etc.
- Added package quantity as part of the calculate for the page action Calculate Weight.
- Packages can be created directly from a Warehouse Shipment and Posted Warehouse Shipment.
- Added restriction to disallow partially packing a source document across multiple warehouse documents.
- Added Shipping Agent Code and Service Code to Ship-to Address list.
- Added restrictions for packing sales line that don’t meet the requirements.
- Moved Pack-It actions to a consistent category across all pages.
- Updated to connect with Ship-it with MachShip.
- Fixed Package No. update on the Packaging Line sub form.
- Fixed Package Line delayed insert issue on the Package subform page.
- Added the ability to add dangerous goods classifications. An item can be declared as a dangerous good.
- Made tables extensible.
- Upgraded app to depend on Platform and Application version 17.