- Fixed suggest rebates payment report filtering issues.
- Added rebate claiming.
- Made compatible with v22.
- Moved promoted actions into Process.
- Fixed recurring sales line not calculating rebates.
- Fixed sales rebates column caption.
- Made assisted setup searchable.
- Updated new app URLs.
- Prevent entering negative values into rebate percentage & rebate unit amount fields on Sales Rebates page.
- Updated permission sets to include new objects.
- Allow for zero sales amount rebates.
- Require both accounts if one account is present in rebate posting groups.
- Added integration events for overriding rebate calculations.
- Fixed under certain rebate setups with rebate calculation is on document, sales line errors on modify.
- Added new rebate calculation method “On Document”, allows for rebate lines to be calculated on document and journal lines, before being posted.
- Fixed missing indirect write permissions to rebate values entries on the basic permission set.
- Made compatible with 19.0.
- Fixed sales description not populating on sales rebates page.
- Fixed lookup for sales rebate code.
- Improved posting performance when there are large amounts of rebate groups.
- Automatically upgrade data for new FCY (foreign currency) fields in Rebate Value Entry table.
- Fixed captions for Customer Rebate Group & Item Rebate Group options on Customer & Sales Rebates pages.
- Fixed “Sales Amount Actual (FCY)” tooltip on Rebate Value Entries page.
- Allow multiple unit rebates.
- Added amount FCY fields on Rebate Value Entries.
- Fixed Sales Description not populating on Sales Rebates.
- Updated AutoFormatType for rebate amount fields.
- Promoted existing rebate actions.
- Added “Source No” and “Source Name” fields on G/L Entry.
- Changed Navigate action to Find Entries.