IT Admin Toolkit has introduced several improvements to the Job Queue:
- An email can be automatically sent if a Job Queue Entry errors.
- Rerun Unit of Measure can be set to seconds, instead of just minutes.
- Rerun Delay can set a timeout between retries to better handle transient errors.
- Hide jobs which add clutter to the Job Queue Entries.
- Calendar Event Execution and RC Headlines Executor hidden by default.
Setting a rerun delay between retries
|Rerun Delay||Specifies the minimum time between rerun attempts|
|Rerun Unit of Measure||Specifies the unit of measure of the rerun delay|
|Send Error Notification||Specifies if an email will be sent when an error occurs in the job queue|
|Error Notification E-mail||Specifies the recipient email address for errors occurring in the job queue.|