You can make changes to your subscription at any time, though keep in mind, some changes (such as reducing licensed users) will only take effect from the next renewal.
- Locate and open the Fenwick Gold Subscriptions page via search.
- Highlight the appropriate record and click on the Product Name or the Mange button and then View to open the record in a subscription card.
- Select the Modify Subscription button in the ribbon.
- The Fenwick Gold Subscription wizard will be opened. Use the Next and Back buttons at the bottom of the page to navigate your way through the wizard. The option to submit your Billing Frequency is adjustable at this stage.
- The number of licenses is automatically set based on the number of user plans in the system.
- Use the confirmation screen to review your changes to the subscription and then click Finish to finalise the modifications.