- eBanking Advanced EFT for Australia and New Zealand Connector: Removed obsolete actions to prevent confusion.
- Added notification to remind the user to install the AU connector if the environment requirements are met
- Default the recipient name in the payment file to the Customer or Vendor’s name when the Customer or Vendor Bank Account’s name is blank .
- Made compatible with v22
- eBanking Advanced EFT for Australia and New Zealand Connector:
- Provides compatibility to Australia and New Zealand localisations for eBanking Advanced EFT
- Provides upgrade from eBanking Advanced EFT for Australia to eBanking Advanced EFT for Australia and New Zealand
- Always show currency code setup fields regardless of region setup
- Updated permission sets to cover all objects
- Added support for overriding Applies-to ID during Suggest Employee Payments
21.2.230330.1 / 17.1.230511.2
- Use customer/vendor bank account name instead of customer/vendor name on EFT files
- Target v21
- eBanking Core for Australia & New Zealand: Compatible with world wide environments
- Renamed to eBanking Advanced EFT for Australia
CopyStrto fix Substring not referring to unknown index issue
- Fixed Substring start index
- Improved logic when for setting and clearing EFT values on journal lines
- Removed obsolete enum values from Account Type enum
- Fixed general journal lines being set with EFT payment incorrectly
- File path auto-shown when local storage connector is installed
- Provided correct reference to bank branch number in EFT file
- Fixed incorrect field being passed to WriteLine function that caused text overflow when creating eBanking payment.
- Re-added deprecated Enum values & marked as obsolete pending in the future release.
- Referencing the new Bank Account and Bank Branch No. validation functions
- eBanking Core: Refactored Bank Account and Bank Branch No. validation functions to display the derived source record caption and id for clearer error messaging
- Added data upgrade on account type
- Check Gen. Jnl. Type is payment or refund before setting EFT payment
- Added Testfields before EFT account type usages
- Fixed standard report ID being used instead of eBanking’s custom report ID
SummarizePerDimTextas var for the
- Split up length check for
- Removed Vendor Payment Receipt action from EFT Register page