Bank Account Card
To enable vendor BPAY payments for your bank account:
- Go to the Bank Account card.
- Enter the BPAY details for your customers:
- BPAY Account Type: The type of the BPAY Account.
- BPAY Batch Payer ID: ID number needed to make BPAY Batch Payments.
- BPAY Customer Short Name: The name of the customer to complete the payment.
- Search for the Vendor Card.
- Enter the BPAY details for your vendors on the Payments tab of the Vendor Card.
- BPAY Payment: Enable if this vendor is paid via BPAY. Note: The vendor may only be paid via BPAY or EFT, but not both.
- Default BPAY Biller Code: Enter the vendor’s BPAY biller code.
- Default BPAY Reference No.: Enter the BPAY reference no, which is provided by the vendor.