enwis), Dynamics NAV and Easy Dispatch allow rapid growth
ntrs is a privately owned, Darwin-based, waste management and recycling company that operates out of three sites at Berrimah, Winnellie, and the City of Darwin’s Shoal Bay Waste Disposal Facility. The company employs fifty staff and operates a fleet of twenty-five vehicles.
The business challenge
ntrs wanted to continue to grow the company without an increase in overheads, while at the same time improving productivity, vehicle efficiency and customer service. The new system needed to be a centralized, integrated system that the whole company could use, rather than different parts of the company using different, disparate systems.
Fenwick Software’s Solution
Fenwick implemented an integrated enwis), Microsoft Dynamics NAV, EasyDispatch – vehicle job allocation, run preparation and run checking system, to provide comprehensive financials, waste management, and real-time vehicle dispatch and scheduling.
The Business Benefits
- Improved truck utilisation.
- Improved the scalability of the business.
- Halved the manual work involved in truck job allocation, run preparation and run checking.
- Prepared the business to grow by 25% over three years without increasing the administration staff level.
- Allowed the company to increase the number of services it offered while at the same time reducing labour and administration costs.
If you would like to see how Fenwick Software can help you achieve similar results in your organisation, simply download the case study or contact our office for a business requirements discussion.