- Made compatible with v23.
- Fixed the object ID of codeunit
ObsoleteLabelPrintdue to conflicting with an existing object.
- Updated the minimum required version of Print-It to v22.3.230804.1 or later.
- Upgraded app to v22
- Automatically migrate client key to the new Print-It Setup table on app upgrade
- Refactored code
- Marked label printing feature as obsolete
- Updated new app URLs
- Removed obsolete enum value
- Upgraded test suites to v17
⚠️ Urgent message
Please update to this version or later if you are on v17.1.220811.1 & v17.1.220817.1 and experiencing “Connection error. Status: 401”.
- Fixed Cloud Companion pointing to incorrect API endpoint.
- Improved error when there are duplicate printer names
- Added length check to filter out non Print-It with Cloud Companion printers when editing printer settings on Printer Management page
- Further fixed v19 compatibility
- Made compatible with 19.0
- Increased the PrinterName field length to 100 characters on the Cloud Printers lookup table
16.0.210902.1 & 17.1.210902.3
- Appends GUID to the filename to avoid duplications when sending print jobs to the printing service
- Retrofitted custom sizing changes from v17 into v16
- Added record retrieval for Printer Selections with “Report ID” of 0 for user default printer
- Added license check before printing
- Removed Posting and Sending action on Sales Return Order Page
- Fixed license check occurring when printer integration of this type wasn’t in use
- Fixed document stream not being consumed when overriding standard print logic
- This version requires Print-It v188.8.131.52 & above
- Incremented minimum version of Print-It to 17.1
- Added custom paper sizing fields on Printer Integration table and page
- Updated print logic and Cloud Companion integration to handle custom sizing
- Updated API endpoints
- Updated code improvements
- Updated test suites
- Changed file parameter to Temp Blob on event OnBeforeCloudPostPrint
- Target v17.0 and above.
- Added new ReportID paramater for OnBeforeCloudPostPrint integration event in CloudPrintMgt codeunit
- Marked LicenseHandler codeunit as obsolete pending
- Fixed AL write error when opening the Cloud Printers page from the Printer Integration card
- Made “Cloud ID” field uneditable and drill-downable for new printer integration record on the assisted setup page.
15.0.201123.1 & 16.0.201123.2
- Improved and moved Cloud ID field’s lookup logic to the page instead of table