Advanced Sales Prices enhances the core functionality provided by Dynamics NAV. This granule provides users with the ability to setup additional prices based on categories, to improve efficiency in updating and maintaining sale prices across all products within the system.
This granule allows setup of prices based on Item Price Groups, allowing price discounts to be applied across groups of products. The main features are:
- The ability for users to setup prices against Resources (for example, Freight, Labour and Storage).
- The automatic setting of Ending Date on old prices if new price with matching properties is entered.
- Hiding ended prices from view to simplify the sales price screen while maintaining history.
- Automatic price creation for all customers when a new item is setup for data consistency.
- The addition of a customer discount for all items they purchase.
- Simplified entry of Campaign Targets by both Customer and Group.
- Automated campaign setup on orders when a campaign price or discount is found.
- Inclusion in the Fenwick Gold Analysis Reports to report on Campaign Discount Amounts.
Through automation of common requirements the user can manage sales prices while reducing the effort to maintain item and customer setup.
- Item category pricing adds flexibility and can reduce the number of prices that need to be setup and maintained.
- Maintaining pricing history is simplified with automatic Ending Dates.
- Better tracking and analysis of campaign pricing.