Power BI Gold for Finance will help you generate instant results from your financial data held in Business Central.
The financial data is sourced directly from your system which allows changes to the structure of your Chart of Accounts to be automatically reflected in Power BI without the need for manual updates.
Out of the box capability with standard measures
Comes with over 100+ pre-built measures ready for reporting, such as:
- Balance Sheet: Assets, liabilities, equity, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Income Statement: Revenue, Cost of Goods Sold, Expenses
- Profitability: Net profit, gross profit, operating profit, profit margins, debt ratio
- Liquidity: Cash, current ratio and quick ratio
- Business Activity: Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Days Payable Outstanding (DPO), Days Sales of Inventory (DSI), Inventory Turnover
Slice and dice
Filter and compare with Business Central Dimensions 1 through 8, along with date-based reporting by year/month combinations, or fiscal year. This feature can be seen on the “Finance Overview” page and the “Profitability KPIs” page.
Try out Power BI Gold for Finance
Power BI Gold Suite
The Power BI Gold Suite takes all the hard work out of implementing Power BI reporting. It seamlessly links Business Central data to Power BI out of the box.
With Power BI Gold you can build reports by any dimension in the Business Central. Measures are ready to go, and the data is already modelled for analysis; instant plug and play for business reporting.