By standard, each company is a new setup of tables within the database, requiring repeat setup of common data such as the General Ledger, reporting categories and items.
Multiple Entity Operations (MEO) allows you to run many legal entities in a single company save you time.
- Improve efficiencies in setting up entities by sharing data
- Reduces double entry & speed up processing transactions between entities
- Streamline stock transfers between companies within a single warehouse
- Produce entity specific stationery (e.g. Sales Invoices)
- Simplify the consolidation/elimination process