When the bright coloured trees appear everywhere; red and green colours decorate our streets, buildings and houses; and there is a sense of festivity in the air, we all know it’s that time of the year. We hope you take this opportunity to enjoy the holidays, recuperate, connect with family and friends, eat good food and have a fun time.
And while all of this celebration is going on, we also hope you take some time to reflect on how the year has gone and whether it aligns with where you want to be. Here are some suggestions and questions for you to ponder:
- Describe your sense of the year in three words.
- What were your highlights?
- What were the lowlights?
- What was the biggest transformation that occured?
- What was the biggest lesson that you learned?
- Did you have fun?
- Anything that you could have (or wish you had) done differently?
- Have you celebrated and acknowledged your successes?
As usual, we will also be taking a short break from the blog posts. We will be back on Wednesday the 11th January.
From all of us at Fenwick Software, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!